TANDEM SKYDIVING // the most popular way to make your first jump!
Tandem skydiving is the quickest and easiest way to introduce yourself to the exciting world of freefall skydiving! After a safety briefing, you will be partnered with one of our experienced instructors. During the 20 minute ride to altitude, enjoy the breath-taking views of the St. John's River and Florida's East Coast.
Before leaving the airplane, you will be securely attached to your instructor and ready to experience the rush of freefall from 13500 feet! After your 60 second of 120+ mph freefall, the parachute will open and you can easily talk with your instructor. Be as actively involved with your canopy flight as you wish. Your instructor will take over the controls to ensure a smooth landing.
REQUIREMENTS // for legal and safety reasons
- Need to be at least 18 years old to sign paperwork, bring government identification.
- You must be in general good health
- You may not consume alcohol within 8 hours prior to jumping
- You must be able to safely fit in the tandem harness
- Jumpers weighing more than 230 lbs. will pay $1 for each lb. over, if approved
Please see our FAQs page for more information on preparation, expectations, and scheduling your tandem skydive.
MAKING A TANDEM SKYDIVE // what you can expect...
FOR GROUPS OF 1-2:
$185 / Jumper
FOR GROUPS OF 3-4:
$175 / Jumper
FOR GROUPS OF 5+:
$160 / Jumper
- Video & Photo ($85 / Jumper)
- Video ONLY ($65 / Jumper)
- Photo ONLY ($65 / Jumper)
If you have any questions regarding your ability to skydive, then please do not hesitate to contact us.
For your safety and that of our instructors, Skydive Palatka reserves the right to refuse service to any person.